Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I heard the funniest thing today.

"I pooped in a hole." -- Maggie, convincing me that she really was roughing it.
"Everybody poops." -- Maggie The Greatest, quoting a lovely children's book.

Yeah... those are highly representative quotes. For sure.

Summary of things: Went to Ohio for Christmas as usual... watched the first season of Veronica Mars, because Molly got hooked and wanted us to see it. Pretty good show. But watching the full season all at once didn't help me feel very good afterward.

I'm really in bad physical shape. I'm going to start training for a marathon. Why not go from one extreme to the other? Maggie is training and Jen Haggarty claims she'll run it with me too... although she won't train. Hmmm... okay, fine.

Mike White and Katie McEwen are engaged, trying to perpetuate the roommate record for my house.

Went to Sonjia's for dinner on NYE, instead of staying in bed. She has a nice old Chicago courtyard apartment.

Slept about 12 hours last night... catching up from the last couple weeks of poor sleeping schedules.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home