Sunday, November 27, 2005

On being busy over the holidays.

"I'm never cooking thanksgiving dinner diner again. I don't ever want to stick my hand up a turkey's butt again." -- C. Flick... on being asked how busy she would be over the holidays.

"Hey, come on, come on, come on... run... yeah!" -- What I just heard from downstairs. It must be football season.

Saw Hershey Felder performing as Monsieur Chopin at the Royal George theater on Friday. Was a good performance, but I felt that the reviews by WFMT were fair in assessing him as not a superb pianist. It was a good performance, but it really makes you recognize the challenge of playing Chopin's music. I think the Gershwin would have probably been a more fun and interactive show. I guess he will be bringing it back for a couple of weeks in December. Maybe I'll get to go after all. They're also having a sing-along on New Year's eve which may be interesting.

Saw Harry Potter this weekend. Good. Fairly true to the book: long.

Pray to St Anthony for the safe return of my missing gloves. Otherwise I'll have to return to Costco for another pair. Fortunately only $10.

Dinner at Mom's again... right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home