Tuesday, November 15, 2005

No blog entries.

My last blog entry was the day I started dating Maggie. That pretty much explains the radio silence. Maggie is awesome. I met her through soccer. I calculated the odds of meeting a person like her on a soccer team, and came up with 1/17,345,599,232. I consider myself pretty lucky.

The lotto today was $315 million. We didn't win the lotto. But it was fun to play. Nick and Kevin and I sat and watched them draw the numbers. It goes way too fast. We should get Tivo and play it in super slow motion next time. Too bad I don't care that much.

Things have been going well. Work is good. The studio is coming back together. Kevin Antene is now a roommate, and wants to stick around. I'm planning on setting up a room in the basement, so I can get him into a proper room. I think that project might start soon. I'm thinking I'll need to do some asbestos abatement before that starts. Then I think I'll just put in a couple of walls and some insulation call it a room. That should be good enough.

My party went well. My coach house is finished... it still needs some paint. My list of 45 things to do before the party grew to over 50, and never got nearly finished. After the party I lost the list.

I took a bunch of pictures of a project to fix my ancient toilet. I never posted them. The toilet just had an old wax seal needing replacement. I replaced it, but everything seemed to go wrong in the process. I still have a slow drip at the threads of one of the ancient pipes. It used to have caulk, and now I know why. I have been caulking it, and it gets progressively better, but still has a nagging leak.

I actually read a couple of books in the last few months, including Harry Potter, the Goblet of Fire. It was good. I'm starting to read the tail end of the Bible that I never did finish. Chris Luther is planning to become a priest.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

What can I say? I prefer the term "discerning." Check back with me next spring.

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home