Tuesday, September 06, 2005

New gmail feature!

No posts in a while. Sorry. But here's the good news.

Gmail has silently added a feature to send mail as somebody else. Cool... now I can easily send mail as poleguy again! Awesome. I think I requested this feature.

In other news: I got to dial empire carpeting and actually order carpeting the other day. They're coming on Thursday. (They did offer to come tomorrow).
I'm also working on installing a JSP script that my cousin wrote onto Sambar. I got it running, but there seems to be a bug in the script and my cousin hasn't responded to an email about it. Setting up Java Servlets and JSP is a typically difficult and unnecessarily complicated process with a fairly steep learning curve.
In other news. I spent a bunch of money at guitar center on Monday after voluntarily driving my friends home at 8am after about 4 hours of sleep. I must have been a bit delerious. I spent a bunch of money, but got some pretty good deals. I now own a new piano bench ($15). I also have a pair of Sony 7506 Headphones, Sennheiser HD280 Headphones, and a Behringer HA4700 headphone amp.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Five eight eight
Two three hundred
Empire!

In high school, my mom used to demand a phone number for wherever I went. If I was going someplace where t would be manifestly uncool to have my my mom calling, I'd tell her the number was
"Fifty-eight, eighty-two, thirty, zero."

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home