Monday, June 06, 2005

Why so few entries, Nick?

Well, I've been busy. I think I'm turning into a bit of a workaholic. I think I caught it from my Dad. I was working today for 11 hours, and I don't even have any deadlines, and my boss took the day off. That's bad.

On the other hand, I enjoy work. I actually commented last night, as I sat in my hot-tub, to three witnesses, at midnight, that it had been a long weekend and I looked forward to going back to work.

The garage is going well. Sorry no new pictures yet; stay tuned. The drywall is up and primed. The garage doors are in the garage and will be installed tomorrow. The AC is operational. A bit loud unfortuanately, but I suppose that will be dampened a bit when we put some soft materials in the room.

Grass is peeking up from the ground in the back yard! I've been watering it fairly reliably.

I've picked out paint colors more or less. A green for the walls, and a blue for the bathroom, and I'll probably leave the ceiling white for a bit of contrast, but I haven't decided that yet. Davy will come by after work on Friday to help me paint. Anybody else want to help? (Only good painters please!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home