Thursday, May 26, 2005

Chase Corporate Challenge.

Ran the Chase Corporate Challenge today. My official time was 29:57. Yes, I was basically sprinting to get in under 30 minutes. That's a record time that has been my goal for about five years. (They say that it took about a minute to get to the start time, so I actually did better than this for 3.5 miles... about 8:20 per mile I'd guess... and this through a lot of traffic: 16,000 people!)

This means several things happened. First, I got in good shape from playing soccer all winter and all spring. Second, the taped-up twisted ankle I got on Sunday didn't stop me. Third, cramps in my left leg due to the over-tightened bandage on my left-knee didn't make me stop.

In other news, the drywall is going up. It got delivered today, and will be going up starting tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home