Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Tagging.

I don't know what a meme is. I do know that the link on the comments from my November 15th post is broken.... there should be no slash after the ".html/".

I also know that "www.papafamilias..." should not have a www... that's two botched links out of two. Tut-tut Chris!

So on to my confessions.... I'm usually one of the last people in to work.

I confess that I recently had the urge to learn Chinese.

I confess that I have not exercised since ending my soccer season, and I have back pain because of it. I haven't run or lifted anything heavy in months.

I confess that I have spent more time sitting in my studio playing with recording gear than I have doing house work.

I confess that I recorded myself singing "You may be right" by Billy Joel.

I confess that I really want a Guinness and Chris owes me one and I haven't collected because I haven't seen him (besides at my party) since I started dating Maggie.

Now tell me, am I supposed to tag somebody else? I don't understand this game.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It worked, didn't it?

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home