Friday, March 25, 2005

The Fast Begins.

Good Friday?
No more food till Holy Saturday?

I've been looking at CT scans and the analysis of bone scans on Terri Shiavo. To me it looks like Michael beat Terri to put her into the hospital, beat her after she was in the hospital, injected her with insulin to kill her, and has finally figured out how to kill her through a sick judge and the rest of this spineless government. He's not motivated by money, he's motivated by fear. He's afraid she might recover and testify against him.

Clearly he is in denial that Terri will soon get her day in court, and the Judge will be impartial, and the punishment eternal.

Just let me go on the record to say that nobody is allowed to kill me. No matter what. You can let me die if I'm dying anyway, but don't kill me, don't starve me to death. Not like that, I don't want to go out like that. I'd much rather be nailed to a cross where at least I'll die quickly. (But don't do that either, thanks.)

Happy Holy Friday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crucifixion is only a quick death when compared to starvation. Hours instead of days. But your request is duly noted.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home