Friday, March 04, 2005

Bye Bye Beard Party.

The party was a success despite the poor turn-out. I can't complain actually, because people did show up. Oscar was nice enough to stick around and press the camera button. Ashley was a sport too.

Julia had a rough day at work, and didn't come, so Krista didn't come either. Of course Julia is a social worker, so aren't all her days at work going to be bad? Boy I wouldn't want her job.

Cindy was going to come out, but I called her and warned her not to bother when only ash and Oscar were around.

Chris Luther figured (incorrectly) that since he was late he probably missed the fun, so he did his own thing.

Sue discovered she had to go to Wisconsin for a Music Therapy conference.

Colleen called to say she wouldn't be coming by on her way to Tinley Park, although as of yesterday she had planned on "stopping by on the way."

It turns out my cousin Terry now has a beard. My aunt Lorry said I should keep mine. I decided to shave it in part because I want to look unobtrusive for my Grandmother's 100th birthday party this weekend.

The following pictures are in order. You should probably scroll to the bottom and then look at them in chronological order.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home