Sunday, March 13, 2005

Happy St Patty's Day.

That was fun, huh, guys?

Had the lovely drink Guinness to celebrate St Patrick's day out at the Irish American Heritage Center.

Katheryn Petty was kind enough to invite everyone... Thanks... you rock! It was fun.

I'll send you a copy of the incriminating pictures when I get them scanned in. They were pre-digital. (Not that you actually read my blog... but that's a public promise.)

Unfortunately I came back home smelling like smoke, and with a terrible headache. In that sense it was very similar to last year. Last year I came back very sick from the smoke. So much so that I was actually sick to my stomach. This year wasn't so bad. I had to take some ibuprofen when I got home, but I'm fine now. Also last year it was Ashley and George with me along with Sonjia who was in town from New York, and Colleen who I was dating... but my company of Chris and Oscar worked well this year.

Knew four Kates at the place... you know it must be an Irish bar.

Saw Patrice and Chris... I met them last year. Of course I had to be reminded of their names, but that's fine, right?

Goofy: first Patrice is mad because I didn't get her name right, and then she gives me a kiss goodbye. Was I wearing my "kiss me I'm Irish shirt?" or am I really that much better looking without a beard?

Note: The banisters at IAHC are perfect for sliding down, especially in a wool coat.

Interview question: What is the most risky thing you have ever done?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home