Tuesday, March 08, 2005

International Women's Day

Congratulations Women! It's your day! (I sincerely hope it wasn't a women who came up with this day. I'm sure I could find out, but I don't really want to know.)

It's like saying... the rest of the year is ours!

Last year at this time I was in England.

Yesterday I installed speaker wires in my walls to put sound into my kitchen. It had been annoying me that I couldn't hear the stereo in the living room when I was washing dishes. Problem solved.
I now have speakers in the breakfast room, kitchen living room and of course in the recording studio that all can play the same music if I like.

This was prompted by having bought some Mackie HR824 Studio Monitor Speakers. Let's just say they sound great.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Nick, it's actually been two years since we were in England for International Women's Day. We're going to have to get back on an international travel schedule.

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home