Monday, May 02, 2005

I got that call at work today.

The phone rang and said: "Dude, the washing machine is making a noise like it's running, and it fills with water, but it doesn't do anything."

So instead of doing insulation when I got home I had to come home to fix a washing machine. So far, I have gotten it apart, and removed the dead part. I'll buy a part tomorrow if all goes well.

I'll post pictures. I have some good ones. Right now I'm too tired, and my camera is still in the basement.

My right shoulder is still in very bad shape. I definitely did some damage to it. My left neck muscle is sore because I am compensating for the injury.

I got a fat check from the mortgage refinance. I'll be paying for that for the next thirty years. But at least I'll have a nice bachelor pad. If you're going to do it, do it right, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home