Thursday, April 21, 2005

Piano Installed.

Phone lines have been moved to the garage. Cable is done too. No more wires over my back yard.

The piano was successfully moved from Jamie's place to my garage. I will now have to work around it. Bummer, but it had to move. It really needs a good amount of care. Anybody know how to get scotch tape and crayon off piano keys?

Tomorrow the crane shows up. George and Eric helped me push the hot-tub into position, and put it on wood supports so that we could easily put the straps under it.

Then I did some insulation. What a long day. I'm tired.

I just wish my mortgage would go through, so I could get the cash and stop worrying about paying for the rest of this project. I just want that part behind me.

I should get another roommate. Anybody know anybody in need of a place?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know about scotch tape, but Mr. Clean makes a product called Magic Eraser that does a good job of taking crayon off of walls/woodwork/chalkboards. Not that we've had the occasional stray crayon around our house, but well, we have.

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home