Friday, February 18, 2005

poleguy

Last night went out with Ashley to see a battle of the bands at Nevin's in Evenston. Walking Spanish was playing.

It was a good show, but I only stayed for the first three bands because Ashley wanted to get home. It's a good thing because I was super tired and couldn't get out of bed in the morning. It may have had to do with eating an omlette before going to bed.

I'm super bummin' right now. Not sure exactly why, but a combination of things. Luther wants me to go out to Grace O'Malley's for a fish fry, and Ashley is going with his brother to 10pin for some bowling. I'm contemplating just going to sleep because I have a 12 noon soccer game tomorrow, and want to crash Bill Downey's wedding ceremony tomorrow at 3.

Walking spanish is playing again tomorrow night up at the Bottom Lounge... I think.

Starting working on a new project at work. In a week or so we need to have calculated the cost on a board that does essentially a VOIP gateway with ethernet on one side and DSL/T1/Ethernet on the other, and POTS service too. A bit agressive for the price point they want.

Hmmmm. maybe I shouldn't talk about work stuff on this blog.

Anyway, the garage didn't get worked on today. I think they thought it was too cold. The flat roof under the hot-tub was done the other day, and didn't come out quite as nice as it should have. They didn't use the material that the architect had spec'd out. I guess it will work, but I'm not too happy with the results. Fortunately it will all get covered in cedar, so you shouldn't really see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home