Thursday, February 10, 2005

poleguy

Long day. Tired. Didn't eat much today. Updating website. Burnt out.

SSH wasn't working on my box at home lately. Stopped and restarted daemon, which seemed to fix it, but I'm worried it might break again after the next reboot.

I think it's getting time to build a new machine, but I'm out of money because of the garage project. Running over budget a bit.

Time to do taxes. Hopefully I'll be getting something back. Probably not much though. Which means I'll need to pay my property taxes out of my bank account, which means I'll be a wee bit short on paying the overages on the garage. Hopefully I can make up the difference in sweat equity.

Day one of no alcohol. Mike reports that next weekend will be tough for him because his cousins John and Pete will be in town for Bill Downey's wedding. (I might crash the wedding next weekend depending on what time it is. It's at St Vincents.) Julia is having Dim Sum in china town in the evening, but that might not be a problem if the wedding is early.

poleguy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home